Passenger services to launch in Narva on 1 February 2022
- We will be serving the routes with 20 brand new, gas-fuelled, environmentally friendly buses.
- For residents of and visitors to Narva, this means cleaner city air, a healthier environment and even more comfortable travel.
- The new buses have a low ride height, providing easy access for wheelchair users and people with prams as well.
- The same ticket prices, travel cards, validation system and routes apply.
- Our contract to service the routes was entered into with the City of Narva for a period of eight years.
We will operate bus and coach lines in Kiviõli in Ida-Viru County from 1 February 2020 to 31 January 2022 in accordance with the contract entered into with the Road Administration.
Go Bus operates lines 98, 100, 100A, 100B, 100C, 102, 103, 103A, 104, 113 and 117 using buses and coaches provided by the state.
Travelling on Ida-Viru county lines is free of charge. The bus or coach driver issues a paper ticket to the passenger free of charge unless the passenger has a public transport card operational in Estonia, in which case they can use the validator to register their journey in a paperless, more eco-friendly way.
For timetables and route information, please see www.ivytk.ee and www.peatus.ee.
For information on route disruptions and lost items, please e-mail email@example.com or contact Go Bus by calling the 640 4000 hotline.